Tuition Sahay yojana by Gujarat government Tuition Sahay Scholarship information in Gujarati [yojan a 2021 last date, Scholarship Gujarat 2021, GUEEDC Scholarship 2021, bin Anamat] How to apply for Tuition Sahay Yojana, Coaching Sahay, Bin Anamat Aayog Gujarat, Tuition Fees Sahay Yojana | Tuition Sahay yojana 2022 last date | bin anamat aayog Gandhinagar website, gujarat loan | Unreserved Educational Loan Scheme
Educational and Economic Development Corporation was established by Gujarat Government in the year 2018-19 for Tuition Sahay Yojana. It is also known as Bin Anamat Ayog by people.
Bin Anamat Ayog runs a number of assistance including Study Abroad Loans , Educational Study Loans, Loans for Self-Employed Small Scale Businesses/Businesses, Food Bill Assistance , Coaching for GUJCET, NEET Exams, JEE, and Competitive Exams There is assistance like training assistance etc.
Tuition Sahay scholarship information in Gujarati
Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation Scheme: Students who fall under unreserved category and are academically bright children and economically weaker children and those children for more and better education in science stream through Gujarat for class 11 and class 12 science stream.
Tuition assistance (coaching assistance) has been implemented by the Gujarat government to provide financial assistance to the studying students .
Bin Anamat Tuition Sahay Yojana | www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Tuition Sahay Yojana | bin Anamat tuition Sahay Yojana
|યોજનાનું નામ||ટ્યુશન સહાય યોજના 2022(કોચિંગ સહાય યોજના)|
|લાભાર્થી (વિદ્યાર્થીઓ)||જે વિદ્યાર્થીઓને ધોરણ 10 માં 70% કે તેનાથી વધુ આવેલા હોય અને તે વિદ્યાર્થી ધોરણ ૧૧ અને ૧૨ માં વિજ્ઞાન પ્રવાહમાં અભ્યાસ કરવામાં રુચિ ધરાવતા હોય|
|હેલ્પલાઇન નંબર||07923258688, 07923258684|
|ટ્યૂશન સહાય યોજના લોન્ચ ડેટ (Launche Date)||વર્ષ 201819|
Purpose of Tuition Sahay Yojana
Unreserved Educational Loan Scheme: The main objective of Gujarat Government under Tuition Sahay Yojana is that the people who come under unreserved are financially weak as well as academically bright students i.e. they have secured 70 percent or more in class-10th. Those students are financially supported by Gujarat Government.Thus, it is primarily the responsibility of the Gujarat government to provide financial assistance to students falling under unreserved status.
The amount available for tuition assistance
The amount available for tuition assistance (coaching assistance) is
15,000/- .If your tuition fee is 15000 or less then you are eligible for the same fee and if your tuition fee is 15000 or more then you are eligible for maximum assistance of 15 thousand only.
GUEEDC Scholarship 2021 Last Date
Tuition Sahay Last date, Start Date 2021-22 For students who want to avail tuition assistance in 2021, the last date of tuition assistance is
Tuition Sahay Eligibility Criteria
- Tuition Assistance (Coaching Assistance) scheme does not cover education or tuition fees paid in schools and colleges. The school should be eligible for extra tuition outside of the college.
- The Government of Gujarat provides tuition incentive assistance of Rs.15,000/- per annum per annum to students belonging to non-reserved category who must have obtained 70% marks in class-10th and studying in science stream in class-11th and 12th.
- Eligibility Criteria: 70% or more in class 10th and in science stream in class 11th.
- Tuition assistance will be available only once every year.
- Income Limit: Annual family income limit should be Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
Documents required for Tuition Sahay Yojana, Coaching Assistance (Tuition,Coaching Sahay Yojana Gujarat)
Tuition, Coaching Sahay Yojana Required Documents by Gujarat Government
, Documents Required For Bin Anamat Coaching Sahay which are as follows:
- Application Form of prescribed format
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (Aadhar Card xerox)
- Bin Anamat Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate/LC)
- Copy of Bank Passbook of the applicant
- Principal Certificate of the student’s ongoing studies from Acharya Pass
- Tuition Fee Details (with receipt of fees paid and payable)
GUEEDC Scholarship 2022 Website | Gueedc Login Page
Tuition Sahay Form Website You can apply for tuition assistance by visiting the official website of GUEEDC
http://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/ (www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in 2021) .
How to Apply GUEEDC Tuition Sahay from Website | www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in 2022
- First you have to open the website www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in to apply for tuition assistance which will appear as below. gueedc login
- Then you have to go to the scheme menu and click where you have written Tution Help or TUTUION HELP SCHEME .
- After that click on Apply Now button.
- If you have already registered on this website then you can login by entering your ID and password on the login button and if you are visiting this website for the first time then click on the registration (New User) button.
- After clicking on the registration button enter your mobile number, email id and password. Retype the password you want to keep on Confirm password. And enter the number written in the picture next to the captcha into the captcha.
Tuition Sahay Registration for online application
- After the registration is completed, your desktop screen will look like the screenshot below.
Coaching Sahay Online form
- After clicking on the button you have to upload all your documents information.
Tuition Sahay Details
- After uploading, the student’s signature and photo should be uploaded. The size of the student’s signature and photo should be 15 kb or less. The photo of the student and his signature will have to be clicked on Save Photo and Signature & Upload Document from this result. Tuition Sahay photo and signature Image credit: www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
- After that you have to upload your document by clicking on the Aadhaar card next to it, you can also upload your Aadhaar card in pdf format.Tuition Sahay Documents
- After that, if you have uploaded the document, it will show the first details while applying, which should be checked correctly, the details should be correctly clicked on the confirm application below, your application will be considered confirmed, you will get the confirmation number of your application, which you should keep. is or on your way to a safe place to stay.
GUEEDC Office Address | Gujarat Bin Anamat Aayog
The office of Gujarat Unreserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation of Gujarat is located in Gandhinagar. whose address is given below. Address:- Karmayogi Bhawan, Block No-2, D-2 Wing, 7th Floor, Gandhinagar
GUEEDC Helpline Number | Bin Anamat Aayog Gandhinagar contact number
Bin Anamat Aayog Contact Number has been announced by Gujarat Government as below. Phone Number:- 079-23258688, 079-23258684
FAQs of Tuition Sahay Yojana 2022
Q: What is the last date of the tuition scheme?
Ans: The last date of the tuition assistance scheme is 31 December 2022.
Q: How much is available under Tuition Assistance Scheme?
Ans: A maximum of 15 thousand rupees is available under the tuition assistance scheme.
Q: What is the website for the tuition assistance scheme?
Ans: The website for tuition assistance schemes is http://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in 2022.